Students may schedule an appointment to meet with an Admissions Counselor to discuss their potential move to SU!
Are you considering attending one of our Regional Programs?
What You Can Expect In Your Appointment
- Plan for next steps in the admissions process
- Obtain advice on coursework to take at current Maryland Community College
Make it A Day
- Attend an information session and tour - offered at 9:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. daily - Register for an Information Session and Tour!
- Lunch ticket to commons cafeteria provided by Admissions.
When & Where
- Every Tuesday - except holidays and when Salisbury University is closed.
- Appointments every hour from 9 a.m.- 3 p.m. Space is limited and time slots fill quickly. We cannot accommodate walk-ins.
- Office of Admissions - 1200 Camden Avenue, Salisbury, MD 21801 - Map
- Obtain parking permit upon arrival at the Office of Admissions or visit Parking Services website.
- ARTSYS - If you attend a community college in Maryland, use this link to see how your courses will transfer to SU.
- Please note - we do not create schedules or register students for classes during Transfer Tuesday appointments. Schedules will be created by your Academic Advisor.
For further questions, please contact the Transfer Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 410-543-6161
We look forward to meeting you!